Join three History Hunters on a Libyan Safari as they trek deep into the Sahara Desert in search of the last remaining evidence of the famous Long Range Desert Group.
Adventurer Brendan O'Carroll, from New Zealand, is joined by Kuno Gross (Switzerland) and Roberto Chiarvetto (Italy) on a brain-frying, minefield dodging, quest to find three LRDG trucks lost since 1941. The Chevy trucks were abandoned after the first showdown between the Long Range Desert Group and the Italian Autosahariana at Gebel Sherif in Southern Libya. It was the first clash of two Special Forces of World War Two.
This documentary includes:
* One of the last untouched WW2 battle sites in the world
* Never seen before footage of the LRDG in action
* Eyewitness accounts from surviving veterans
* Maps of LRDG routes through the Sahara
* LRDG tricks for surviving the hottest place on earth